[FAQ] Licenses & Sales
1. Where can I get the key for MailPoet?
Customers can find the key to activate their license in our new account manager: account.mailpoet.com
2. How does pricing work?
To find out more about MailPoet pricing you can check out this blog post and review our pricing table.
Please note that the prices listed in the Creator, Business, and Agency plans are based on the smallest plan size of 500 subscribers – pricing will scale according to the size of your email list and can be checked here
1. MailPoet Starter Plan: if you’re just starting out, a free plan for up to 1,000 subscribers and 5,000 emails/month is available.
- For use on one website
- A total of 5,000 emails can be sent per month with the MailPoet Sending Service
- Up to 1,000 subscribers
- The inclusion of MailPoet branding in emails.
2. MailPoet Creator Plan: This plan will enable you to access all the Premium features and to send emails using your own host or third-party sending service.
3. MailPoet Business Plan: This plan will also give you access to all the Premium features and also to send using the MailPoet Sending Service according to the number of subscribers you have.
4. MailPoet Agency Plan: Designed for those who manage MailPoet installations across multiple websites. It’ll allow you to use MailPoet on up to 50 sites and enable you to scale the MailPoet Sending Service. The plan level you choose indicates the number of subscribers allowed on each instance (site) of MailPoet.
3. How the number of subscribers is calculated?
Since we charge our customers by the number of subscribers they have on their MailPoet lists, it does not matter to our service if you are just sending to a list with just a few subscribers. All of them with the status "Subscribed", "Inactive" and "Unconfirmed" are used to calculate your total number of subscribers. Read more about it here.
4. What happens if I reach my plan’s subscriber limit?
When you reach your plan’s subscriber limit, new subscribers will continue being added to your list as unconfirmed subscribers. However, you won’t be able to send them emails – including the automated confirmation email. If you want to continue using MailPoet, you’ll need to upgrade your plan.
5. Are the sending plans cumulative?
No, our plans are not cumulative.
6. What happens if I don't renew my Premium license?
If you don’t renew your Premium license, the MailPoet Premium plugin will continue to work. You won’t lose any settings or data. However, you will not be able to update the Premium plugin, and it will become incompatible with the core MailPoet plugin (and stop working) when that one is updated.
Your subscriber limit will also switch back to the default 1000 limit similar to a free plan.
7. Can I cancel my paid subscription at any time?
Yes. Here are the steps to cancel your subscription. The subscription will be set to be cancelled by the end of the current billing period.
8. How long can I use the free plan?
Forever! As long as you’ve got 1,000 subscribers or less, you can send up to 5,000 emails per month without paying a cent. You don’t even need to enter your credit card details.