Create a Form with our New Form Editor
The signup form editor is in beta since it's being actively developed possibly into the summer of 2020.
- Select the list your subscribers will be added to when subscribing through this form;
- Chose if they're going to see a message after subscribing or be redirected to a new page.
- Easily choose to display the subscription form below all pages and/or below all posts on your website;
- Add the form as a Gutenberg block or a shortcode to your pages and/or posts;
- Add the form as a widget;
- Get the PHP code to integrate it with your theme or the iFrame version if you want to use it on an external website.
You can style your form components with Cascading Style Sheets (CSS.) When saving your form, all the styles added in this panel will also be saved - there is no need to add these styles to your own theme's stylesheet.
Adding a block
Just click on the " +" icon to open the popup with the options to search for a block and manage default and custom fields.
When expanding a panel ( i.e. Fields), you'll see all the block options for it.
If you've already created a form using the new editor, you'll see also a panel for the Most used blocks.
By clicking on an option, it will be automatically added to your form editor as a new block.
Editing a block
When selecting a block, you can edit its settings in the Block tab on your form editor's sidebar.
You can move your blocks up and down by using the arrow buttons.
Removing a block
To remove it from the form, simply select the block and click on the 3 dots icon.
Removing a custom field
To completely delete a custom field from all forms, you have to first add it to form and then click on the " Delete this custom field" link in the Custom field settings.