How the Refund Policy Works?
MailPoet offers a 30-days refund policy for the Creator plan as it doesn't include sending with the MailPoet Sending Service
It means that if you’re not 100% happy with your MailPoet Premium license in the first 30 days after purchase, we’ll happily give you a refund on the cost of your license. Just contact us via email!
Business and Agency plans
A 30-days refund policy applies to both Monthly and Annual sending plans (Business and Agency) only in exceptional cases, such as:
- the key activation has never been validated for any website and/or you haven't sent any email through our servers;
- it's a duplicated subscription or it has been purchased by mistake;
- it's a fraudulent payment;
- the user didn't agree with the auto-renewal and didn't receive our notification emails about it;
- MailPoet plugin doesn't work and the Support team could not find the issue to make it work.
Further than those exceptions, we won't offer refunds for our sending plans regardless of the purchase within the first 30 days.
We allow ourselves the right to terminate the Premium or any other service if we consider that you are sending spam, or emails to subscribers who never joined the list of your specific website without refunding you. It means we can deny a refund if your website or sending practices are against our Anti-Spam Policy.