Known Issues in Email Rendering and Display
Below are known issues or bugs with the rendering of templates designed with our editor.
1. Buttons with label on 2 lines or more are vertically collapsed to 1 line in Outlook 2013 and 2016 on Win 7
Solution: make labels on a single line.
Next steps: will not fix.
2. Social icons: no padding or margins between icons in several email clients including some Outlook
Solution: no easy fix for this one apparently.
Next steps: MailPoet might fix it by possibly modifying the PNGs to add invisible pixel left and right of each icon.
3. Footer widget > "Add your postal address here!" is rendered in bold in both browser and email clients with the tags <b>
The editor doesn't show it in bold. See screenshot.
Solution: simply add a new footer widget to start over.
4. Nested lists: the editor doesn't display them but it should
Next steps: MailPoet to fix to display nested list in our Editor.
5. Outlook: some of its varieties (2013, 2016 on win 7) don't like vertically short buttons
6. Outlook 2016 displays horizontal lines in some blocks