Detailed Stats Explained
To see the detailed statistics page of each sent newsletter, you must have:
- the MailPoet 3 Premium plugin installed and activated;
- the Open and click tracking feature enabled in MailPoet > Settings > Advanced tab.
To access it, you should click on the "Statistics" link or the numbers for overall opened/clicked rates in the Emails page.
Want to understand how are opened and clicked rates calculated? Read more about it here.
Detailed Statistics page
On this page, you'll see general about each sent newsletter:
- total of subscribers and to which lists you've sent to;
- overall opened, clicked and unsubscribed rates;
- which email address was used as the From and Reply-to;
- Preview in browser button;
- date and time the newsletter was sent;
- Google Analytics campaign name;
- which subscribers have opened, clicked, unsubscribed.
And also detailed information for the statistics:
- In the Clicked Links section, the number of unique clicks is displayed for each link you of your newsletter.
- In the Subscriber Engagement section, you'll see who clicked, opened, unsubscribed or unopened your newsletter.
The All engaged filter shows the total of Clicked + Opened rates.
The number for Clicked refers to how many clicks you have in total, and if you select this filter it's possible to see the subscriber's list and how many links they've clicked on.
By filtering by link clicked, you'll see the subscribers who clicked on that specific link.