Integration with AutomateWoo
MailPoet integrates with AutomateWoo to make managing a subscriber list and consents easier between the two.
- In AutomateWoo, there are two actions: Add a customer to a MailPoet list or Remove a customer from a MailPoet list.
- AutomateWoo can leverage marketing consent from MailPoet and can send non-transactional emails to these contacts.
- New opt-ins and opt-outs are automatically synced. This works both ways.
- There is only a single opt-in checkbox on the checkout page handled by MailPoet, which send the information also to AutomateWoo.
A note on Woo Express
MailPoet and AutomateWoo are included in the Woo Express offering. To make the user experience smoother, MailPoet automations are disabled in favor of AutomateWoo's automation - this includes the Automations menu item and WooCommerce emails in the Emails section. If you'd prefer to use MailPoet automations, there are three options:
- Disable AutomateWoo.
- Upgrade your MailPoet plan to a higher tier.
- Use the
mailpoet_show_automationsfilter to enable MailPoet automations.