Support for Multilingual Plugins
MailPoet does not directly support qTranslate, WPML, or Polylang.
This said you can still use MailPoet with these plugins to send standard newsletters. Simply ensure:
- to have forms for each language;
- translate the signup confirmation email in all languages since there's only 1 confirmation email;
- translate the Unsubscribe page and the Manage Your Subscription page.
MailPoet works pretty well with MultilingualPress or WeGlot otherwise.
How to Set Up MailPoet on a Multilingual Website
1. Create a list for each of your languages;
2. Create a form for each of your languages. Each form should be tied to its respective language;
3. Add each form to your websites, so they show in their respective language;
4. In your site's In MailPoet's Settings > Sign-up Confirmation, update the content of the email to be in all languages;
5. Send newsletters or emails in a language to the corresponding list.