[FAQ] Sales and Premium
1. Where can I get the key for MailPoet version 3?
Customers can find the key to activate their license in our new account manager: account.mailpoet.com
2. The key doesn't work or is expired
3. How does pricing work?
1. MailPoet Free version: you can use our free plugin up to 1,000 subscribers if you're sending with your own host (default) or a third party. If you have more than 1,000 subscribers, you'll need our Premium plugin.
2. MailPoet Premium features: purchase a Premium license to send to more than 1,000 subscribers sending with your own host or third party. You'll also have access to all the Premium features. If you want to use our own sending service, you'll need to subscribe to a dedicated MailPoet sending plan.
3. MailPoet Premium features + Sending: our sending plans are according to the number of subscribers you have. We offer a free plan up to 1,000 subscribers and then paid plans start at 15€/month. See pricing table and a comparison table of sending methods. Every plan includes the Premium version of the plugin. Note: this is only available for MailPoet version 3.
4. I want to renew my MailPoet 2 Premium license. Will it work with MailPoet 3?
Once inside your account's Dashboard, you'll find your Premium Key, which is needed to activate your MailPoet 3 Premium version. If you need any assistance, please contact us and we'll get you up and running.
5. Are the sending plans cumulative?
No, our plans are not cumulative.
6. I have an Agency plan. Can I purchase only one sending plan for all my websites?
7. I have 3,000 subscribers, but I only send emails to a list of 1,000 subscribers. Can I purchase a sending plan up to 1,000 subscribers?
8. Can I cancel my paid subscription at any time?
Yes. To cancel your subscription, just go to your MailPoet 3 account, click on the Manage link and then on the Cancel button. The subscription will be set to be canceled by the end of the current billing period and won't be renewed.